Tuesday 9 June 2015

Frozen Fever

FROZEN FEVER!!! My niece turned 4 in the weekend and she had a 'Frozen' theme for her party. My Miss 2.5 year old was MOST excited about that as she just adores Frozen..I never knew that such a young little 'being could become so obsessed with something! Lol!! Anyhow, while my hubby spoilt our big girl with a new frozen dress, I saw a cute idea on Etsy for a tutu and thought that would be perfect for our little bubba who is crawling everywhere..I just had to make sure it was short enough that she wouldn't trip on it. I had a lot of fun getting the outfit together- LOTS of strips of fabric knotted over a piece of elastic, a flower with a Frozen gem stitched onto a plain white onesie, and 'misted' colour resist flowers with blue gems glued on stitched to the laces, and a piece of sequin elastic with also with a flower and gem on. Too cute!! So easy, so much fun to make and so adorable!! If I was to make it again though, I would leave the satin fabric off as bits pulled off it like no tomorrow and made bit of a mess :-/ but was worth it for the cuteness ;-)






I also used left over fabric to make the ribbon for the parcel!! Oh and the card- SO easy- alphas stuck down, a couple of chipboard asterisks, some page protector cut to size and stitched on 3 sides, fill with sequins and stitch to close! 
Have pinned this to my Pinterest board also!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, at your house too? Well, ask me ANYTHING about Frozen and I shall give you the answer. Sigh... 18 months on it's still a hit here. Especially with an ELSA in the house!! xxx

    ReplyDelete