Tuesday, 23 June 2015

A human jungle gym

I feel so so lucky to be a stay at home mum to our gorgeous two girls. While they are starting to 'interact'  and play together, I still love getting down on the ground with them...Miss 2 year old always heads straight for my back and miss busy body 8 month old thinks I'm a great object to practice her standing on. Definitely feel like a jungle gym at times, but wouldn't trade it for the world!

I have placed this spread into Clique Kits 'anything goes' challenge.


12 comments:

  1. You are all so GORGEOUS! And this spread is stunning. You have inspired me to try and get back in to my PL - I'm only a year behind eeeeek

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunning spread. those photos are too cute and i love all the little details you throw in. just beautiful! thanks again for playing along with clique kits! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful spread. I love your clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout. Adorable title and photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pocket page! Thanks for playing along at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! You will cherish these layouts when you look back on them in a few years! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spread are so bright and cleand and colorful, love them! What a great memory you are collecting <3
    So glad you are playing along with us at Clique Kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning. Love your page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful! So glad you could join us @Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great spread! I love how you outlined the photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so talented!!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete